The Endeavour Partnership works hard to ensure all clients receive a consistently high level of service. To this effect, the firm has been awarded the Lexcel practice management standard which is only awarded to solicitors who meet the high management and customer care standards laid out by Lexcel.
As a Lexcel accredited practice, the firm has to undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure that it meets required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case management and risk management. (Click onto this link to find out more about the Lexcel accreditation awarded by The Law Society). By choosing Endeavour as your firm of solicitors you are assured that you will receive:
- a timely response to all client communications
- regular and accurate cost estimates
- information on how charges will be calculated.
Endeavour's commitment to achieving a quality service for its clients has led to the firm becoming a member of the UK 200 Group, the leading UK quality assured membership association of practising lawyers and chartered accountants. The aim of the group's members is to offer the skills and expertise that are comparable with the top legal practices, but which are delivered locally with extensive local knowledge.
Endeavour also receives an annual review by two of the UK's leading independent legal research publishers, The Legal 500 and Chambers Directory where it is consistently rated in the first and second tiers.
- Enterprise Management Incentives Seminar
- Family friendly rights - Next employment law seminar
- View all events
- Endeavour Partnership advises Lionsraw on the launch of its £418,000 UK Legacy Project to secure the long-term future of Cleveland Juniors FC
- Launch of agriculture law team
- Endeavour hosts Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson at its offices
- View all news
- Contracts of employment: the duty of fidelity
- Disability discrimination: reasonable adjustments
- Government launches maternity discrimination probe
- View all Newsletter Articles
- Consumer Rights Bill
- HMRC Let Property Campaign - Warning that landlords could face heavy fines
- HOT PROPERTY!
- View all Updates
- No Videos