The Endeavour Partnership works hard to ensure all clients receive a consistently high level of service. To this effect, the firm has been awarded the Lexcel practice management standard which is only awarded to solicitors who meet the high management and customer care standards laid out by Lexcel.
As a Lexcel accredited practice, the firm has to undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure that it meets required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case management and risk management. (Click onto this link to find out more about the Lexcel accreditation awarded by The Law Society). By choosing Endeavour as your firm of solicitors you are assured that you will receive:
- a timely response to all client communications
- regular and accurate cost estimates
- information on how charges will be calculated.
Endeavour's commitment to achieving a quality service for its clients has led to the firm becoming a member of the UK 200 Group, the leading UK quality assured membership association of practising lawyers and chartered accountants. The aim of the group's members is to offer the skills and expertise that are comparable with the top legal practices, but which are delivered locally with extensive local knowledge.
Endeavour also receives an annual review by two of the UK's leading independent legal research publishers, The Legal 500 and Chambers Directory where it is consistently rated in the first and second tiers.
- Launch of agriculture law team
- Endeavour hosts Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson at its offices
- Endeavour Partnership advises on management buy-out of Teesside firm
- View all news
- Constructive dismissal and breach of the implied term of trust and confidence
- Dealing with employee grievances: the right to be accompanied
- Dismissing an employee for gross misconduct after an inadequate investigation was victimisation
- View all Newsletter Articles
- Chancel Repair Liability – Risk Reduced but Not Gone…
- Danger for owners of dilapidated properties
- Retention of title clauses - when to use them and how useful are they?
- View all Updates
- No Videos