The Endeavour Partnership works hard to ensure all clients receive a consistently high level of service. To this effect, the firm has been awarded the Lexcel practice management standard which is only awarded to solicitors who meet the high management and customer care standards laid out by Lexcel.
As a Lexcel accredited practice, the firm has to undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure that it meets required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case management and risk management. (Click onto this link to find out more about the Lexcel accreditation awarded by The Law Society). By choosing Endeavour as your firm of solicitors you are assured that you will receive:
- a timely response to all client communications
- regular and accurate cost estimates
- information on how charges will be calculated.
Endeavour's commitment to achieving a quality service for its clients has led to the firm becoming a member of the UK 200 Group, the leading UK quality assured membership association of practising lawyers and chartered accountants. The aim of the group's members is to offer the skills and expertise that are comparable with the top legal practices, but which are delivered locally with extensive local knowledge.
Endeavour also receives an annual review by two of the UK's leading independent legal research publishers, The Legal 500 and Chambers Directory where it is consistently rated in the first and second tiers.
- HMRC to target property sales
- CEO sleepout success
- Paul Bury appointed chairman of Butterwick Hospice
- View all news
- Can obesity constitute a disability within the meaning of the Equality Act 2010?
- Change in minimum wage
- Collective redundancy and consultation periods
- View all Newsletter Articles
- HMRC accepts change after tribunal decision on TOGC treatment
- What about my right to light?!
- Planning rules to be relaxed - turn your offices into flats!
- View all Updates