We work closely with you to understand and manage the wider range of factors in order to reach the most favourable outcomes for your organisation.
Our aim is to provide consistent and decisive advice in order to tackle challenging planning issues and deliver enhanced value to the whole process.
Our expertise and services
Natalie Kay is our in-house planning law specialist and can deliver a breadth of planning related services including using creative thinking to draft, negotiating and advise upon:
- The need for planning permission for a proposed development or change of use
- Section 106 planning agreements including for phased developments
- Highways agreements (for the construction and dedication of highways, as well as carrying out works to an existing adopted highway)
- Advising on rights of way and other highways related issues
- Conditional land purchase agreements, options and planning promotion agreements
- Overage agreements (link to blog)
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Listed buildings
- Breaches of planning control and planning enforcement
- Challenging the grant of planning permissions via judicial review
We also work closely with town and country planners who specialise in preparing planning applications and appeals.
“Natalie has been a pleasure to work with, she was efficient and effective in negotiating and advising us upon the planning agreements required for our proposed developments, which was essential since we couldn’t start work on site until these were signed off. Completely dedicated to her job and clients, I was immensely happy with the work she carried out for us and I very much look forward to working with her again in the future on our next development”.