Natalie qualified as a Solicitor in our Commercial Property team in 2014, before being promoted to an Associate in January 2018.
Natalie joined Endeavour in 2012 as a Trainee Solicitor, where she spent two years training across the firm before establishing herself as a key figure within the Commercial Property department.
Since then, Natalie has developed a specialism in development and planning matters having:
- negotiated and advised a number of commercial developer clients and landowners on the terms of new and existing planning and infrastructure agreements;
- drafted, negotiated and advised clients upon the terms of conditional sale contracts, option agreements, overage liabilities, promotion agreements and pre-emption rights;
- advised a regional property developer in the purchase of a site in Scarborough for residential housing, overcoming a number of potentially significant issues along the way; and
- drafted and negotiated commercial pre-let agreements with a number of large retail tenants in respect of a new retail park in Guisborough (which has subsequently been constructed with leases granted to the tenants).
Natalie also regularly deals with a variety of other commercial property transactions including:
- advising landlords and tenants on commercial leases and leasehold management;
- acting on the sale, purchase and re-mortgaging of a range of commercial properties; and
- providing support to the commercial disputes and insolvency departments on contentious property matters.
We worked with Natalie for the first time on a housing land acquisition that turned out to be anything other than straightforward. The advice and views we received were always clear and concise and Natalie was never scared to tell us things we didn’t want to hear. Consequently, all issues were dealt with head-on and thoroughly, resulting in a clean acquisition at the end. So much so that different group companies now also use Natalie where appropriate.
John Purcell - Marfen Homes
Graduated from Newcastle University
Graduated from College of Law, York
Joined Endeavour Partnership on a training contract
Qualified as a Solicitor
Advised on and completed the sale of 270 student accommodation rooms at Glassworks development
Acted for property developer in acquiring site for residential housing
Negotiated and advised developer client in pre-let agreements with large retail tenants
Promoted to Associate